Skip to main content

I call it My Religion"

Yes it kills me, its shuffles my soul, my tender bones and my muscles creep in pain.
I feel that silently yet loudly.
I see my Islam being forsaken
I see my religion being taken
I see it all Gone and withered
I see you with no soul
I see them all going whispers and chaos

You don't even see the change.
I feel it in my chest
I feel it in my eyes
It hurts, it aches 
It is sabotaged

From I don’t pray, to I don’t fast and from he is my prophet to there is no Allah.
What are these transitions? Who has driven them?
You close your eyes so often, that you don't even see your maker?
He doesn’t need your prayers, it’s but you who need it.
It hurts me, it aches 
Its leaves me numb
I am not a fundamentalist
I don’t have to be 
I am just a Soul
I don’t know who you call " Me"
I don’t know what’s my definition 
I just know;
I know am wrong if I don’t pray
I know am wrong if I don’t believe
I know am dead if I don’t feel
Whats sin is sin
You don’t need any method to worship
You just need you and Him
But do you have the will?
Do you know who Allah is anymore?
I wish I pass
And close my eyes in despair of you

Of you all to be awakened 
With kind hearts and self-driven souls...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The GhisiPitti Love story and His Mom

Lets start  with the  Cliche relationship  Story! Don't tell me you. ......too (Part-1) Like you also felt too conscious about what your guy wears and wanted to make him look like Brad Pitt .. not that I like him but just saying for the sake of name tagging.  I liked Josh Hartnett, Chris Hemsworth, Luke Wilson (the guy from the movie " Legally Blonde - yeah the professor ; that' s who am talking about). Even the old classic character in Jane Eyre of " Mr.Rochester" was one hell of an imaginary character I raised as someone so real that every guy I would see was actually repeating his dialogues to me "Jane.. Jane you the most un-earthy thing, I own you as my own flesh". Yeah I know, wayyy too fantastical but that is how I saw it.. It was like OMG! I found a guy and than it just went on and on in my small little head about him only . And if   I connect you .. like take you back to the general state of mind you get in when and how usua

Self-Entitlement -I would Say " We are blessed"

So let’s keep the convo open and let me make all of you feel self-assured on being who you are. Let say, we are half-conscious so much so that the only loud thing is the world outside us .All we see is what we want to see. And you say... “Are you living in oblivion”, “You crazy?" "Oh my God, I guess you had got yourself an official pardon of being this way? huhhhhh Let me say I accept that..I accept we are lost, I accept “Us". But what about you my dear? Are you really present? Are you not framed by this anonymous side within you? You call the world crazy and self-centered. And sometimes “silly" not realizing how awkward and condescending you may sound. Sometimes not even knowingly, you pass and say “C’mon, they don't even know what’s going around them" So completely dense and empty. We don't even relate to them. (Multiple Voices) I want to shout at times, crack my knuckles and breathe, un-breathe so hard and deep tha